Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rejuvenated.

I'm back in the city after a week long in Toronto with my family, and although I'm sleep-deprived and everything is seemingly out of order in my personal and work life, I feel rejuvenated and am enthused about being in NYC for the month of December before the holidays come around.

The week in Toronto was like a week-long funeral/family reunion, and despite the awful circumstances of losing my beloved grandfather, spending quality family time with my relatives from all over the place and my parents was much much needed, and I have only strong messages of love, family, community, and respect to carry with me.

I took these photos the day I found out my grandfather was on his deathbed. Nice images of people of color that I'm adding to my NYC transit set:







No comments:

Post a Comment