Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The First Post.



This is a photo of one of my students that I took on a field trip two days ago to see Where The Wild Things Are. There's a lot to be said about the photo: the background advertisement with the writing, my student with his eyes covered by his hands and his gesturing hands with the toy...I like that his eyes are covered and yet the photo still displays the subject so intimately. It's very clear he is having quite an imaginative moment with his toy.

This is my first post. I feel like I should have a drumroll or something, but seriously, I've been meaning to photo blog my work for awhile now, and have finally buckled down to do it. So, I guess I should have a drumroll just to mark this epochal event, heheh. Use your imagination.................drumroll.................................!

I'm not sure what's supposed to happen now, but thanks for reading my first post, and visit often, because I'm taking photos nearly everyday like a crazy person. And, I probably have something to say for each photo I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment