Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Secure Man.




I'm glad my buddies Eddie and Jinnette can be my models for this photo. The body language (more specifically her arm on his lap) communicates to me a man who is secure enough about himself to be in a relationship with a strong and dominant woman. Looking back in my past relationships I realize all but one of my exes were intimidated by me, and the one that wasn't was truly able to love me fully and was in fact a self-proclaimed feminist.





At a PSL fundraiser party this past weekend I had the privilege of catching up with some old friends from ANSWER Coalition, one of the largest and most left (if not the most) Anti-War organizations in the nation. This is a shot of who I like to refer to as the Original Eddie Pages (posing with a Che ANSWER banner), who is ANSWER's unofficial videographer. You can see more of him at http://www.youtube.com/eddiepages.




These lovely ladies are also a part of PSL and ANSWER. The NYC PSL branch just keeps getting better and better looking, lol.
This was outside around 1AM in Inwood Heights right before we started getting into an argument with some sexist street mo'fo's who referred to women as "broads and bitches," and felt that we were failing our significant others by being out on the street for a cigarette break. Luckily there was a fence between us and them, otherwise I think we would have had to resort to some serious nut-crushing.

See the rest of these party pics at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanissa/sets/72157622549946089/

No comments:

Post a Comment