Thursday, October 29, 2009

On The Train



I have began a few sets on my Flickr Account, which I will be posting links to on a regular basis. I get overwhelmed with photos sometimes and the storage of it is a bit confusing. I hardly ever feel secure in where I store them. In the last two years my Mac has crashed on me twice resulting in some devastating losses.

This particular photo is a favorite that I took this weekend off the Myrtle Avenue stop in Bushwick on the J train. Notice the little white pup the man on the left is holding. I have a strong interest showing a realistic perspective of the NYC subway culture, and how commuters from this city function in general. There are so many commuters in this city, and we're forced to share space in such small spaces in such an overwhelmingly large city. New Yorkers have to be clever with the way they carry their belongings, like this man with his bestfriend.

On The Trains Set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanissa/sets/72157622677869146/

No comments:

Post a Comment