Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Lid Popped Off....


..At work and I've decided to play hookie tomorrow. My first time this year.

I'm sick with some kind of bug, and I have too many fun, important plans to allow some kind of nasty bug to get in the way...so, I'm relaxing and working on a few photos.

I was able to work on a few concert photos of VERITAS, my friend Thai's band, that I photographed (and had a blast with) a few weeks ago. They're still doing their nationwide tour, so be sure to try and catch them in your area. You can check out their stuff at http://www.myspace.com/veritasband

Please see the added photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanissa/sets/72157622543085625/

My favorite shots are shots like this of them in the convenient stores:



Which I realized when I was with them that they must walk into so many convenient stores per day just to get their munchies fix and restroom breaks. They could do some sort of sociological study on their convenient store encounters. Somebody should tell them......They could start a convenient store blog. Or maybe I just need to go on tour with a band and document their adventures..aahhhh...did I ever mention that one of my favorite movies is Almost Famous?? :D

Happy entrails.

No comments:

Post a Comment