Monday, November 9, 2009

Last Year til 30.

On my birthday, I went around and photographed places and people I saw. Here are a things I found...



Visiting the delicious Christina Empress at Rebel, here with lighting guy, Scott.


Fishmarket, Chinatown.




Many street vendors, like this one, are family-run. This one is located on Canal and Mulberry, and sells yummy Chinese cakes that are a popular snack these days.




Ruby helping her father with the Chinese cakes business.





Chinatown, Manhattan.




This wonderful lady works at the street vendor right outside the Canal/Centre Street train station. They sell amazing fishball kebobs, chicken kebobs, flavorful fried chicken, noodles, and fried rice. $2.00 can get you a long way.




I had to stop this guy and take a picture of his shirt. Hehe.




Maggie, mother of Shawn, Shanna, and Symone, on ACE to Crown Heights.



A boy sleeps on his mother's warm lap.


No comments:

Post a Comment